Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Life, You Weird Motherfucker

So I woke up today feeling just absolutely miserable and depressed. As part of my bipolarism, I sometimes get really down and emo, sometimes for no reason at all. Today was one of those days. Lately I've been feeling just horrible, trapped, claustrophobic, and down right pissy. For a myriad of reasons, but nothing that should make one feel as down in a hole as I was feeling.

Well, life came knocking on our doorstep in the form of:

PUPPY POWER!

Yes, somehow, for some reason, we have been presented with another lost baby animal, this time with a head injury. And I'll be damned if I turn away an injured animal, especially a baby. So the lil guy has found a new home here with the Kains. Loco the kitten is not happy.

And as I write about all of this, I've been thinking to myself... am I depressed now? Miserable? Sad? Not at all. Well played, Life. Well played.....

No comments:

Post a Comment